From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KV
Sent: 23 April 2008 18:32
To: Tigerstripe developers list
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] Plugin migration from version 2.2.4 to latest

Hi,

 We have some plugins written on top of version 2.2.4 and would like to migrate them to latest version. One change is clear that com.tigerstripe* is renamed to org.eclipse.tigerstripe.*
But there are many more changes.
So, I would like to know if there is any migration procedure to migrate the plugins to new tigerstripe versions?

Thanks in advance
Kalyan

Back to the top