Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Problem with Importing UML2 model in tigerstripe.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the reply.

The answer to point 1 is that you have everything as a uml:Interface, which imports as a Sesison facade. You need to use uml:Class, uml:Enumeration etc

Thanks for this info. I will try this out.

For points 2 & 3, I need a bit more information to be able to help you. When you say "Tigerstripe is generating" - at which point is this happening - when you use a plugin? If so which plugin and which version?
Sorry, this is not actually a generation phase. The problem with the import phase only. Right after the import I faced the errors mentioned in 2 & 3. Following is the source code for Event facade.
public void setApplicationDN(
                        String applicationDN

                ) {
    //
            return null;
    }
Am I facing the problem because I am using uml:Interface for all objects?

As an aside, can I ask what the motivation for this exercise is? There are some aspects of the common API that are a bit different from the functional APIs which is why we did not create a model like this before.
My basic motives at this point of time are only educational purpose.
1. Get familiar with Tigerstripe development
2. Understand the model translations capabilities in Tigerstripe
So, I planned to experiment with oss/j common spec source code.

Thanks for the support,
Regards
Kalyan

Regards,