[tigerstripe-dev] Question on class diagram add related artifacts

Hi Eric

I found a minor odd thing, if you select an artifact in class diagram and right-click and select Add Related Artifacts then you select "Artifacts that his artifact refers to" it actually brings up the artifacts that this one extends. Should it do that? I guess not, its meant to bring up the References (as in the pre-Association links)

e.g. on abstractCore.logicalResources.AccessPoint
I guess that option is supposed to show all the artifacts that are referred to by the artifact, but I have that disabled in my current profile, so possibly that should have been removed by the Profile when the profile removed the use of references?

Thanks

Duncan

Back to the top