[tigerstripe-dev] Plugin migration: $tsProject.BaseDir vs. $tsProjectHandle.Location

Hi Richard,

So I looked into the $tsProject.Location issue from velocity templates.

The thing is the $tsProject is a “TigerstripeProject”, not the ITigerstripeModelProject. So, what you need to do is $tsProject.BaseDir.

In the velocity template we also put tsProjectHandle which is a ITigerstripeModelProject, so $tsProjectHandle.Location will give you the same result.

Now, “TigerstripeProject” is not the public API and should be removed from the Velocity context, but I seem to remember we put it in for some strange case about Modules? Does that ring a bell?

Eric

Back to the top