From: Jim Strawn (jistrawn)
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:54 AM
To: Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Cc: Eric Dillon (erdillon); Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Subject: RE: Plugin failures

a) yep

b) I *think* so, I was messing with that a bit but had to move on to other things. The issue is with the way things stand now (and it *may* not even be an issue, I just need to investigate) is that we have tigerstripe wrapped in ANT wrapped in Maven.

I agree, we need to keep an eye on this an try to work it into the build when feasible.

Thanks

Jim