From: Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:42 AM
To: Eric Dillon (erdillon); Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Cc: Steve Jerman (stjerman); Julie Schott (jschott); John Worrell (jworrell); Julie Schott (jschott); Doug Strombom (dstrombo)
Subject: RE: Eclipse Tigerstripe Wiki: user resources content migration

At first glance, I can't think of anything particular to change other than moving the Tutorials etc out from under the Help.We will need to clean the wording to remove some "tigerstripe software" references etc.

We can remove a couple of sections that we never filled in - Error definitions/Glossary.

We also need to add the "Training" when that has been "cleaned"

Sadly I had forgotten to complete the committer agreement until today so I can't actually do any of this stuff just yet :-( I've sent it now so hopefully I should be up and running soon.

RC