Re: [tigerstripe-announce] Project meta data is out of date for technology.tigerstripe

Hi all,

FYI, just updated the project Metadata to reflect the following:
- 0.5.0 release by April, 2010.
- 0.6.0 release by July, 2010

We have uploaded 0.5.0M2 on our interim update site on Jan 25th, 2010. This
is 99% ready for release.

I have shared an update on 0.5.0 with the TMForum last week (slides attached
here).

I am now finalizing release notes and putting the docuware together for a
release review shortly.

Eric