[tigerstripe-announce] Tigerstripe Maintenance Release 0.4.5 is available

Title: Tigerstripe Maintenance Release 0.4.5 is available
Hi All,

On behalf of the Tigerstripe Team, I’ve just posted the latest maintenance release for Tigerstripe v0.4.5.
This maintenance release addresses a few minor bugs. Some of the highlights include:
  • Enhanced performance using better indexing for model auditing. This results in less full-model audits.
  • All Tigerstripe plugins are installed as .jar files, thus avoiding install problems.
  • Tested against latest versions of all 3rd party plugins (see notes for details)

More details can be found in the attached release notes.

As always, to download please visit http://www.eclipse.org/tigerstripe/downloads to download and our wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe for tutorials, details and all kinds of tips and tricks.

Best regards,
Eric Dillon on behalf of the Tigerstripe Team
Tigerstripe Project Lead