Re: [tigerstripe-announce] Tigerstripe 0.4 "Alize" Release

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-announce] Tigerstripe 0.4 "Alize" Release
Hi all,

It was reported to me that the bundle-tigerstripe-workbench-0.4_incubation.zip was prompting for a password on Windows. This was not intentional, and probably caused by some kind of corruption of the file.

I've recreated the bundle and uploaded it to the Eclipse download server.
It will take a couple of hours to be replicated on all mirrors.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Eric