[tigerstripe-announce] Tigerstripe - 0.3M0 - Available for download

Title: Tigerstripe - 0.3M0 - Available for download
Hi All,

I am happy to announce that the first open-source build of Tigerstripe is available for download from http://www.eclipse.org/tigerstripe/downloads
On this page, you will find some instruction on how to install Tigerstripe and get started.

This build is the first milestone build in the 0.3 release stream that we are working on. For more details please visit our wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_0.3_stream

Finally, I would like to remind you that we are holding weekly calls, and quarterly face-2-face meetings (happening in Seattle this week) to talk about Tigerstripe’s directions, design and features. Anybody is welcome to participate. For more details, check out http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_Project_Status .

Best regards,
Eric

Back to the top