[technology-projects] EclipseCon Submissions deadline is coming...

Hey folks. The deadline for proposals for EclipseCon 2009 is next Monday. As of today, there are three proposals in the system by Technology projects under the Emerging Technology category. If one of these talks is yours, please ignore the rest of this note.

If you have filed a proposal that's related to a Technology project under a different category, please let me know. If the talk gets rejected by that category, I'll do what I can to move into the Emerging Technology category.

If you have not yet submitted a talk proposal, please do.

If you are on the BCC of this note, then you are--according to the foundation database--a current project lead on a technology project. Please make sure that your project is represented at EclipseCon 2009. Talk to your project team; make sure that somebody registers their proposal today.

If you have any questions, please feel free to either post them on the technology-pmc mailing list, or send them directly to me.

Thanks,

Wayne

Back to the top