[technology-projects] EclipseCon 2009 submission system is open

Hey folks. As of today there are exactly zero talk proposals from Technology projects for EclipseCon 2009 [1]. This sounds like a great opportunity to me. The submission deadline is November 24th, but earlier is better than later. Get your talk proposals in. The "Eclipse Ecosystem - Emerging Technology" is intended for Technology projects, but feel free to find a different home if you think it's appropriate for your topic.

We currently have slots for twenty short talks, three long talks, one "main stage" talk and two tutorials.

If you'd like some help in assembling your talk, let us know (whether your talk is "Emerging Technology" or not). The Technology PMC can help you with your abstract. I'm also willing to help you assemble the materials and provide coaching for delivery if desired. Let me/us know.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/submissions

Back to the top