Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse Mbeddr Progress Review

+1 for termination

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On Dec 13, 2023, at 02:01, Eclipse Management Office EMO via technology-pmc <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Technology PMC,
recently the EMO scheduled a progress review for the Eclipse Mbeddr project.
While reviewing the project I realized that the same has not provided any download information nor has any repositories linked to the project page.
Also, the project lead Bernd Kolb, has communicated to the EMO that he's no longer involved in this project.
Since this project precedes my time in the EF, I'm referring to you to ask for a little more context here. From where I'm standing, it seems like we should evolve this progress review into a termination review unless you can provide more information.

Look forward to your response.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation