[technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Advanced Scripting Environment (Eclipse EASE™)

Hi,

I would like to upgrade an external works-with dependency for EASE:
https://central.sonatype.com/artifact/org.mozilla/rhino

Does this still work over IPZilla? Cannot find a working link to it
anymore...

Additional question:
Previous versions were hosted on Orbit. Seems the new strategy is to
use maven artifacts directly. Still I need the created OSGI package on
a p2 site for users to download. Is it ok to host it on the EASE p2
update site?

thanks
Christian

Discussion regarding Eclipse Advanced Scripting Environment (Eclipse
EASE™)

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ease

Back to the top