Re: [technology-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Andrei Danciuc on Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components)

Hiho good people,

This committer election has been waiting for a couple of weeks now, I fear it has been forgotten.

If everything looks good to you, may I gently ping you to approve this election?

--8<-----------------------------------------
The Committer Election for Andrei Danciuc on project Eclipse XFSC (Cross Federation Services Components) (technology.xfsc) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc/elections/election-andrei-danciuc-committer-eclipse-xfsc-cross-federation-services-components
Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc
--8<-----------------------------------------

Thank you, have a beautiful day!

--
Boris

The Committer Election for Andrei Danciuc on project Eclipse XFSC (Cross
Federation Services Components) (technology.xfsc) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc/elections/election-andrei-danciuc-committer-eclipse-xfsc-cross-federation-services-components

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.xfsc

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top