[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Nguyen Hoang on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Nguyen Hoang on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Kouki Hama with this criteria:

I am pleased to nominate Hoang Nguyen as a committer for the SW360 project.
As many of you are aware, Hoang has been making substantial contributions to
SW360 for over a year. He has consistently engaged in various functions of
SW360, actively submitting pull requests and participating in our weekly
online meetings.

Recently, Hoang has particularly stood out in the area of SW360 frontend
development, where his work has significantly enriched the community. His
dedicated involvement and passion have been clear in every contribution he
has made.

Hoang's representative contributions to SW360 include:

https://github.com/eclipse-sw360/sw360/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Ahoangnt2+
https://github.com/eclipse-sw360/sw360-frontend/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Ahoangnt2
Active participation in online meetings and discussions on Slack
Key contributions to SW360 frontend development

His ongoing commitment to the project is evident, and I believe his addition
as a committer will be immensely valuable to the SW360 Project. Therefore, I
kindly ask you to consider voting for Hoang Nguyen as a Committer on Eclipse
SW360.

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-nguyen-hoang-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top