[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Tien Le on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Tien Le on project Eclipse SW360 (technology.sw360)
was started by Kouki Hama with this criteria:

  I would like to nominate Tien Le as Committer for the sw360 project.
As some of you know, Tien has contributed to projects and provided feedback
to sw360 for years. And he has been around in our meetings for the long term.

The following are his representative contributions to SW360
- Implementation of multilingual features
- Presentations at OSS Summit and OpenChain event
-  Answering questions on Slack and issues

He and his team will continue to develop important SW360 features and
contribute them to the community.
For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, please consider voting for Tien as a Committer on Eclipse SW360.

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-tien-le-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top