[technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Kouki Hama on Eclipse SW360

A project lead election for Kouki Hama on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Hello Community,

as discussed earlier we would like to propose Kouki Hama
(kouki1.hama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) as new project co-lead for sw360. Lars and I
would like to step back from sw360 project co-leading and propose a new
project lead team with Anupam and Kouki.

Kouki Hama has contributed to the sw360 since quite while, also maintaining
the project with a number of impressive activities:

* Continuously generating and posting content about sw360, notably some of
them in Japanese

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/_media/openchain/sw360_and_openchain_kouki_hama_toshiba.pdf

https://elinux.org/images/3/31/SW360-JapanTechnicalJamboree67-2.pdf

… and posts on the Japanese knowledge sharing platform Qiita:
https://qiita.com/K-Hama

* Continuously presents sw360 on events, workshops and conferences, examples:

https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2019/07/18/openchain-talk-open-source-summit-japan-on-18th-july

https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/how_to_manage_oss_license_obligation_and_sbom_using_sw360_new_features/

https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/OpenSourceSummitJapan_final.pdf

* Actively maintaining the pull request and issues on Github, and
contribution of own PRs:
https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3AKoukiHama

* introduction and discussion of large new features, such as SPDX document
handling recently

Electing Kouki Hama for being a co-project lead would not only provides the
recognition for his contributions to the sw360 project but also reflects his
current acting in the sw360 officially. Thus, I am very pleased to make this
proposal for election.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions or ask them on the
dev-mailing list.

Kind regards,
  Michael

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-kouki-hama-project-lead-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top