Re: [technology-pmc] [set-dev] Committer Election for Pascal Stücker on Eclipse Signalling Engineering Toolbox has started

It is completely reasonable to nominate committers as part of bringing a significant contribution on board, but... a committer election serves in part as a transparent demonstration of merit to the community.

Is there a record of the contribution somewhere? Is the pending contribution referenced in an issue? Is there a public (non-EF) repository that contains the content and contribution record? If not, when can we expect to see it?

Note that a significant contribution of content to the project requires review by the IP Team before it can be moved into the project.

Wayne (on behalf of the EMO and PMC)