[technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Anupam Ghosh on Eclipse SW360

A project lead election for Anupam Ghosh on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Hello SW360 Community,

as we have talked about at several of the weekly meetings each Wednesday
morning (CET): I have moved to a new position at Canonical. With this move I
moved into a new job role and a new kind of organisation and I deal with
different topics. Now at Canonical, I am in the area of cloud computing, and
not so much in lic compliance anymore.

For the SW360 project, it makes a lot of sense sense to hand over the project
co-lead of the Eclipse SW360 project to a new person - who took over the lead
of the SW360 development with the great team at Siemens: Anupam Ghosh.

Anupam went on with the respective SW360 meetings inside Siemens as well as
our public Wednesday meetings from Sept 2021 onwards. Those who have
regularly participated those meetings have witnessed that process. Therefore,
please let me propose Anupam as project co-lead here, so I can formally also
step back from this position.

Project co-lead, it is not only about inviting for the Wednesday meetings,
but to coordinate with other committers about merge order or tagging source
code. Anupam has done that in the past months, so I think it is justified to
propose him also for election. Anupam and I have worked together in the
FOSSology project since 2015 and with my colleagues Shaheem and Gaurav, we
have maintained this open source project since then. Therefore, Anupam brings
a lot of experience, both in OSS license compliance and OSS project
workflows.

If you would have questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me. If you do not
have questions but would like to chat, also please do not hesitate to contact
me as well, would be glad to stay in touch!

many thanks for the great collaboration and fun we have had together,
  Michael

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-anupam-ghosh-project-lead-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top