Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse Bridge.IoT

Dear PMC,
here is the link to the Eclipse Bridge.IoT termination review and corresponding GitLab issue:
- Termination Review: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.bridgeiot/reviews/termination-review
- GitLab: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/188
Your feedback and comments are appreciated.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 10:36 AM EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PMC,
the Eclipse Bridge.IoT project seems to be inactive.
We're considering the project for termination and unless you have any extra information that could be useful I'll be scheduling a termination review in the upcoming days.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top