[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Helio Chissini de Castro on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Helio Chissini de Castro on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Hi again,

I would like to nominate Heilo as Committer for the sw360 project. As some of
you know, Helio has observed the project and provided feedback to sw360 since
years. And has been been around in our weekly meeting since several months
now. He has taken over the massive work to create a new docker infrastructure
setup - with some interesting improvements such as the automation of the
setup of the liferay settings:

https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+helio

Also from his position at BMW for open source license compliance, he a good
new participant in the sw360 community because of experience and daily work
in license compliance. Also Helio is very experienced OSS project member
since is is active in the KDE community for over 20 years.

As usual, one of the the main reasons is to enable Helio to work with issues
and pull requests of others.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, please consider voting for Helio as a committer on Eclipse SW360.

Please do not hesitate to ask me (jaeger@xxxxxx), in case you would have
questions!

Kind regards,
   Michael

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-helio-chissini-de-castro-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top