Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance on CQ 22578 (topbraid shacl works-with dependency

Hi Jeen,

Thanks for the reminder. I pushed it through.

However, I found an entry for that particular library in ClearlyDefined:

This usually means the a CQ is not necessary because the IP tool should vet the dependency just fine.

Did you run the IP tool?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht