[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Sirisha Pratha on Eclipse Collections has started

A committer election for Sirisha Pratha on project Eclipse Collections
(technology.collections) was started by Nikhil Nanivadekar with this
criteria:

Sirisha Pratha is actively involved in the Eclipse Collections project. So
far she has 12 commits on the Eclipse Collections Project and 13 commits on
the Eclipse Collections Kata repository. She has contributed critical bug
fixes, optimization and user requested functionality. Additionally as a part
of the Eclipse Collections Kata involvement, she has helped enhance our
training material. Sirisha has been helping the Eclipse Collections
maintainer team by doing code reviews as well as onboarding new contributors.
Behind the scenes Sirisha also helps the committer team do the releases. She
actively participated in the Eclipse Collections 10.3.0 and 10.4.0 release
process. I should make a special mention about Eclipse Collections 10.4.0 as
her help was much appreciated due to the critical nature of the release.
Moreover her track record by the number of contributions, pull requests, and
issues exemplifies her contribution to the project.
As an Eclipse Collections maintainer I am sure that her election to the
Committer status will help distribute the current workload that we have. We
at Eclipse Collections project have an extremely high bar for selecting and
nominating committers, with the evidence of her involvement in the project
Sirisha not only reaches the bar but also surpasses it.

Please refer to the below links for further information about her
contributions:

1) Pull Requests:
Eclipse Collections:
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections/pulls?q=is%3Apr+prathasirisha
Eclipse Collections Kata:
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections-kata/pulls?q=is%3Apr+prathasirisha
2) Issues:
Eclipse Collections:
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections/issues?q=is%3Aissue+prathasirisha
Eclipse Collections Kata:
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse-collections-kata/issues?q=is%3Aissue+prathasirisha

Blogs:
1) https://medium.com/@pratha.sirisha/50-first-contributions-fa698a060b6c
2) https://medium.com/@pratha.sirisha/for-the-record-1bfb3622f446

GitHub Profile:
https://github.com/prathasirisha

Eclipse Collections project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.collections/elections/election-sirisha-pratha-committer-eclipse-collections

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.collections