Von: wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von EMO EMO
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. September 2020 15:07
An: Biegel, Reinhard <reinhard.biegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: technology-pmc PMC List <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>; simopenpass developer discussions <simopenpass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [simopenpass-dev] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for David Weiß on Eclipse sim@openPASS

I'm confused. You're listed as the author and committer on all of these commits, not David.

What, specifically, is the nature of David's contribution in these examples? e.g., did David write the code and give it to you to commit?

Do you have any examples that demonstrate that David understands the Eclipse Foundation Development Process? I'm looking for examples of direct engagement with the process. If David is to join the team as a committer, we have to have some confidence that he understands the development process and his obligations under the Eclipse IP Policy.

Wayne