Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse JustJ 1.0 Release

Gunnar,

I would love to provide current LTS versions and I have raised that issue at the board (as you know).  At this point getting Adoptium started is the path of least resistance because we've already headed quite far down that path.  I would expect that any other paths would either hit a dead end or would take years.  You know how long it's taken to get to this point and you know the sensitivities around this topic.

Regards,
Ed