Re: [technology-pmc] Eclipse JustJ 1.0 Release

Gunnar,

Yes, it must come from https://jdk.java.net/

I can easily (it's been tested) produce JREs from this source:

  https://adoptopenjdk.net/

And there I can get JDK 11.0.8.

But that's not approved and that's (or parts there of) what's moving to the Eclipse Adoptium project...

Of course which JRE is used by the installer is orthogonal to what's made available by JustJ.  Three of the EPP packages are using 14.0.2.  So maybe I should reconsider what's used by the installer...

Regards,
Ed