Re: [technology-pmc] Please approve LSP4E 0.11.0 release review

Hi Mickael,

What I am pointing out is (my understanding of) the process change.  We don't need a release review for any kind of release more than once per year. This is what we are doing for CDT now, only once a year reviews, despite minor releases every quarter.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders