[technology-pmc] ImageN Code Examples EDL request

If I am reading this licensing_example_code.pdf correctly I need to ask PMC permission to distributed example code using Eclipse Distribution License v. 1.0.

This example code (and documentation) is coming in as part of an active CQ and the copyright holder has given their approval.

I am happy to use use boilerplate on the top of individual files:

This Example Content is intended to demonstrate usage of Eclipse technology. It is provided to you under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Distribution License v1.0 which is available at http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/edl-v10.php

To cover small code examples included in the documentation I added a similar notice to the programming guide.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top