[technology-pmc] ImageN project taking shape

Good afternoon, Jody Garnett here with an update and request from the ImageN project. Which is providing a open source home to the former Java Advanced Imagin code bade.

We are meeting up this week as part of a code sprint, and have a number of CQs outstanding as we assemble code contributions from a number of sources and integrate into a maven build.

If I can ask for a PMC approval on the following CQs:

Aside: this project has just restructured from LocationTech so if there are any care and feeding instructions specific to the eclipse technology top level project please let us know.

Back to the top