[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Jeffrey Xie on Eclipse ImageN has started

A committer election for Jeffrey Xie on project Eclipse ImageN
(technology.imagen) was started by Jody Garnett with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Jeffrey as a committer on ImageN as we prepare for
an initial release after restructuring.  Jeffrey is responsible for migrating
of the "Java Advanced Imaging" interfaces to the ImageN project allowing us
to offer a method compatible migration path for our initial release.

Jeffrey is being nominated as a committer at this time to facilitate
collaboration as we integrate this work with the projects maven build system.

cite:
- https://dev.locationtech.org/mhonarc/lists/rpe-dev/msg00022.html

Eclipse ImageN project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.imagen/elections/election-jeffrey-xie-committer-eclipse-imagen

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.imagen

Back to the top