[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Siwara Sadikow on Eclipse BaSyx has started

A committer election for Siwara Sadikow on project Eclipse BaSyx
(technology.basyx) was started by Markus Damm with this criteria:

Hi all,

I'd like to nominate Siwara as a new committer. Siwara is in charge of the
BaSyx homepage at https://www.eclipse.org/basyx/, and did a great job there.
Working on the homepage only as a contributor is especially tedious with the
Hugo-setup, as you see the results only after a proper merge via Gerrit by a
committer. Making her a committer herself would greatly alleviate this
situation.

Therefore I hope y'all give Siwara your vote! :)

Best regards

Markus

Eclipse BaSyx project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.basyx/elections/election-siwara-sadikow-committer-eclipse-basyx

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.basyx

Back to the top