Re: [technology-pmc] Release review for STEM 4.0.0

+1

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On Jan 28, 2019, at 21:00, James Kaufman <jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To: Technology PMC:

Please find attached below the release review slides for STEM 4.0.0 scheduled for 2/06/2019

The release review request page
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.stem/reviews/4.0.0-release-review
under
New & Noteworthy URL: andArchitectural Issues:
both  have a link to our release review slides (which is also linked to on our project wiki).

Thank you for considering this release.

Sincerely,
James Kaufman

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)

technology-pmc mailing list