Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval requested for Jubula 7.0

Hello Wayne,

sorry to say it, but it already made it into 2018-09. It was my fault that I have not correctly done everything for the release review and missed things I had to do. I have done Steps so that this might not happen again in future Jubula Release.

Best regards

Marvin Mueller

BREDEX GmbH
Lindentwete 1
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 24330-0
Fax: +49 531 24330-99

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

www.bredex.de