Re: [technology-pmc] Release and review materials approval for Eclipse Lyo 2.4

+1

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On Nov 20, 2018, at 20:01, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings PMC. I am writing on behalf of the project team (who is apparently having trouble subscribing).

They'd like to do a release. The review materials are here:

We're a little late in the process; they'd like to release tomorrow. They did engage early with EMO and are otherwise good to go.

Your approval is required.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.