Re: [technology-pmc] Mentor Required for Eclipse IOTA Trinity

Greetings Gunnar,

Thank you for stepping up! I have made you mentor for this project.

Best Regards,
Cydnie

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cydnie, feel free to pick anyone of us of no one from the AC steps up. I'm always available.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/