[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Eric Wittmann on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Eric Wittmann on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Arthur De Magalhaes with this
criteria:

I would like to nominate Eric Wittmann from Red Hat as a committer for
MicroProfile.  Eric has been heavily involved with the MicroProfile OpenAPI
project since day 1, and has reviewed almost all of the PRs that I have
created.  He's the #2 committer on the project:
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-open-api/graphs/contributors

He joins and participates in all of the MP OpenAPI hangouts, and provides
helpful guidance on issues.  This would help move the project forward, as I
am currently the only committer involved with MP OpenAPI, and we're not from
the same company - which gives good community balance.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-eric-wittmann-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile