[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Stephane Epardaud on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

A committer election for Stephane Epardaud on project Eclipse MicroProfile
(technology.microprofile) was started by Clement Escoffier with this
criteria:

Stéphane Epardaud (@Fromage on Github) is an active contributor to the
MicroProfile Concurrency specification. He has provided PR reviews and has
been involved in several discussions around the specification. Stéphane has
provided valuable input on the spec.
(https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-concurrency/search?q=FroMage&type=Issues)

With all the evidence of his contribution, I think Stéphane will be a good
addition to our MicroProfile committer group.

Eclipse MicroProfile project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/elections/election-stephane-epardaud-committer-eclipse-microprofile

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile