Re: [technology-pmc] [eclipse.org-planning-council] MPC requesting a Photon simrel respin

Frederic Gurr wrote:
> I'm working on making respins faster and easier,
> but the main focus should stay on not shipping
> bugs! As said before, we definitely need to improve
> testing (including "start MPC in a Eclipse
> installation with spaces in the path").

Since I can't write to the planning-council list, let me answer this here:

Most definitely. That particular test will definitely be a part of MPC's test suite, rest assured on that!

And as I commented on bug 536502, I think it would be good to enable projects to push integration tests to simrel to automatically check that they work properly in the final packages together with all the other bits. I'm happy to help with that in any way I can...

--
+49 (0)69 2475666-33 | reckord@xxxxxxxx | www.yatta.de
Lead Software Architect & co-founder

Yatta Solutions GmbH c/o WeWork · Neue Rothofstraße 13-19 · 60313 Frankfurt a.M. (Germany)
Registered Seat: AG Kassel, HRB 14720 · VAT-ID DE263191529 · Managing Director Johannes Jacop

Back to the top