[technology-pmc] Committer Election for Viktor Stoehr on Eclipse MDM|BL has started

A committer election for Viktor Stoehr on project Eclipse MDM|BL
(technology.mdmbl) was started by Angelika Wittek with this criteria:

I want to propose Viktor Stöhr as committer again. He was a committer since
2015 and was recently decommitterized because he changed his mail address.
Viktor is maintaining two of the tools in our repositories and is doing a
great job. He has a broad knowledge of the sw plarform.

Eclipse MDM|BL project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.mdmbl/elections/election-viktor-stoehr-committer-eclipse-mdmbl

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.mdmbl

Back to the top