Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse TM4E - TextMate support in the Eclipse IDE

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is the project team unresponsive or unable to post to the PMC mailing list?

The project team (mostly Angelo Zerr and myself) is pretty reduced and busy, and easily forgets some administrative steps these days. Moreover, Angelo is relatively new to being a project lead and doesn't yet feels comfortable enough with the process of releasing to be pro-active on this topic.
But we're definitely reactive when necessary ;)

I'd like to see at least one sentence what this release is about. I don't know if this is an initial release or an update release.

I've added some notes, but the description of the release is somewhat redundant with the project description.
It's the first release of TM4E.

Back to the top