Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse TM4E - TextMate support in the Eclipse IDE

Hi Wayne,

Is the project team unresponsive or unable to post to the PMC mailing list?

I'd like to see at least one sentence what this release is about. I don't know if this is an initial release or an update release.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/