Re: [technology-pmc] Fwd: [lsp4e-dev] Committer vote for Jonah Graham has concluded unsuccessfully

It seems like Michal changed employer a few months ago and didn't update the Eclipse.org account accordingly; so he didn't receive any of the nominations nor of my emails.
I'll get in touch with some of his former colleagues to ask whether they do have some new email address I can reach him.

In the meantime, please proceed with Jonah's nomination if there is no blocker.

Cheers,

Back to the top