[technology-pmc] Technology JNoSQL nominations

Hello fellow committee members,
I noticed the handful of committer nominations for the JNoSQL project yesterday, specifically that the nomination criteria was less than we typically require. In fact, I was about to comment on the nominations that we need more details to demonstrate merit, until I saw that the nominations had already been approved. Was there additional information that justified the nominations, or some extenuating circumstances?

Eric

Back to the top