Re: [technology-pmc] Pending Microprofile Committer Elections

Based on the last email from Kevin it seems that the issue has beeb discussed within the project.

Here is my proposals: Let's ignore any politics. Sub-projects are something we should avoid. It complicates things.

Given the recent data, I would agree to +1 the pending elections and move on. For the record, I'm also in full support with the veto that Eric did based on insufficient contributions.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/