Re: [technology-pmc] [epp-dev] Renaming Eclipse EPP project into Eclipse IDE?

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Personally, I would like to see "packages" still being included somewhere. Not having it in the name could imply a very broad scope.
Eclipse IDE Packaging [Project]
Eclipse IDE Packages
I think it would address a branding issue - EPP is really targeting the Eclipse IDE and not packaging all Eclipse projects.

Renaming "Eclipse Packaging Project" to "Eclipse IDE Packaging Project" would work for me, and I think it would be a good improvement over the current state..

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top