Re: [technology-pmc] Request review of Eclipse MicroProfile 1.2

Wayne,
I see that Config 1.1 and Fault Tolerance 1.0 have "Successful" reviews, but Health Metrics 1.0, JWT Propagation 1.0. and Health Check 1.0 are still in "Pending".  Also, the overall MicroProfile 1.2 review is still "Pending".  Per the earlier +1 comment from you, will these be changing to "Successful" as well?

Also, what determines the (Current) icon on the various releases?  I see one on Config 1.1, but that's it.  How this icon used?  Can there be more than one (Current) usage?

Thanks again,
Kevin