[technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse MicroProfile Config 1.0

Discussion regarding Config 1.0 Release Review

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/reviews/config-1.0-release-review

We're new to this process and I accidentally submitted the IP Log for review prior to getting the PMC approval.  I just received word that the IP Log material was approved by the EMO for the Config 1.0 component of the MicroProfile project, but now we need the PMC approval to continue.  Thanks for your help!

Kevin Sutter
Project Lead for Eclipse MicroProfile project

Back to the top