Re: [technology-pmc] Request for Oxygen RC4 respin

Just to be clear, is your question about the RC4 respin in general, or your request to piggy-back on it with TCF?

Someone correct me if I assumed wrongly, but I took it from Frederic's announcement that the respin had been approved.

Thanks,
Carsten

Back to the top