Re: [technology-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse IoT-Testware

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Rennoch, Axel <axel.rennoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Wayne,

thank you for approving Bostjan Pintar as full committer.

We are currently preparing the initial contribution for IoT-Testware.

I understand that I have to

-          apply https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.iottestware/cq/create with reference to IPZilla:

-          create https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi using Component “IPZilla”

Currently our code is located at a local giblab instance. Should we attach a copy of our initial contribution to IPZilla or do you prefer access to our local repository?

You can't import your project's existing history but only a snapshot which forms the initial contribution
for your new Eclipse project. This initial contribution has to pass the IP review which you trigger by
filing a CQ (Contribution Questionnaire). Then you can commit this snapshot to the project's git repository
as the first version.

You can open a CQ from the portal
  • login, as soon as you are logged in you'll see a list of projects you are committer for.
  • click on the link "view" next to your project
  • click "[request] a review of project code" under "IP policy"
  • select "Contribution of code to be maintained by an Eclipse Foundation project"
  • fill out the questionnaire, this will in the end create a bug in IPzilla
  • attach your initial contribution as a source archive to this bug

IPZilla is a separate Bugzilla instance which is here

HTH
-Matthias

Back to the top